The Event Schedule is a new calendar-based schedule solution for non-bookable items. It's great for busy schedules that change often, like swimming timetables, and for infrequent sessions for example where you have a calendar of events happening over days, weeks or months.
- The Event Schedule data (what sessions happen when) is stored in the cockpit, typically through recurring rules and exceptions.
- You can then add Event Schedule modules in your app home screens to show your schedules to your app users. Users can navigate quickly to see sessions, search, share and add sessions to their calendar.
- We provide widgets which you can put on your website to show the schedule there also. Web users can filter by session types and locations
- If you have in-centre TV displays in your lobby and they are internet-connected you can show your schedules there also
- We also provide APIs so leisure operators with programming resources can create their own widgets from their Event Schedules
The Event Schedule is great for swimming pool timetables that change all the time -- most swim timetables do, with different sessions at halt-term, holidays and term time. The Event Schedule makes it a breeze to manage these.
The Event Schedule is an extra-cost option. Please contact your reseller's account manager to discuss the cost.
To set up the Event Schedule please follow these steps:
- Make sure the Event Schedule is enabled in your app cockpit. It should appear as a tab on the left of the screen. If it's not there please contact your reseller's account manager:
- You need to set up the configuration for your Event Schedule. Click for details on how to Configure your Event Schedule
- Define the Event Schedule rules. Typically there will be a rule for every session that happens at the same time each day or week, for example Lane Swimming at 6:00 to 9:00 every day or week.
- Add an Event Schedule to your App.
- Set up an Event Schedule web widget and include it in your web page.
- Use the Event Schedule events view to define exceptions to the calendar of events.
- Use the Event view to cancel an event session.